An archival ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) co-polymer adhesive suitable for conservators, book restorers and bookbinders.
- Excellent bonding to paper, board and textiles
- Very good adhesion to difficult substrates such as varnish, lacquer and paint
- Simple to use – apply with brush or roller
- Passes the Photographic Activity Test
- Water-based white emulsion; Acid-free and buffered in the pH range 6.5-7
- Dries to a clear flexible film. No plasticisers used
- Medium setting time; 3 year shelf life
- Dry film slowly reverts to white emulsion form upon contact with water
- May be diluted with water, paste or methyl cellulose
- Occasional stirring may be required if not used for long periods of time
- Do NOT refrigerate, otherwise irreversible coagulation will occur.